- 2’ x 5’ vendor table inside the Health and Wellness Expo area
- Business name and link listed on That ‘80s Run website
That '80s Run Vendors/Sponsors
That ‘80s Run is here to pump your business up! Reach more than 1,000 people at our tubular annual event by becoming an on-site sponsor or vendor.
BONUS! Win a FREE booth at the 2019 Exporama – dress in your '80s best! By 10 a.m., a winner will be selected, presented with a certificate and have their photo taken to be used on That '80s Run social media for FREE publicity.
- Vendor Form (Deadline April 20)
- Sponsor Form (Deadline Feb. 8) "To the Max", "Righteous" and "Way Cool" sponsorship levels
- Food Donation Form (Deadline April 16)
Exhibit and sponsorship proceeds are used to fund totally awesome St. Charles Community College wellness projects and the $1,000 Brenda Hollrah Memorial Scholarship, as well as killer advertising for the event.
Become a Sponsor - "To the Max", "Righteous" and "Way Cool" Levels
Our sweet sponsors help make this a very successful and awesome event for our runners and all of our guests. Sponsorship deadline (to be in all publicity) is Feb. 8, 2018. Contact Heather McDorman at 636-922-8277.
- Business name printed on all That ‘80s Run T-shirts (if paid registration is received by March 31, 2018)
- 2’ x 5’ (or larger) exhibit table in prime location inside the Wellness Expo area
- Three free That ‘80s Run race registrations for you and two friends or to use as special prize giveaways from your business/organization
- Your choice of a tented booth near the race start/finish line or at exhibit hall entrance or a prime exhibit location inside the Wellness Expo
- Option to insert advertising specialty (give-away) items and brochures in runner registration packets
- Five event T-shirts
- Business logo on the back of That ‘80s Run T-shirts (instead of printed name)
- Business logo and link on That ‘80s Run website (instead of name listing)
- Opportunity to post banners or yard signs on race day (must deliver banners to SCC by the Wednesday before race day)
Your choice of a tented booth near the race start/finish line or at exhibit hall entrance or a prime exhibit location inside the Wellness Expo
(NOTE: You must submit all paperwork before Feb. 1, 2018, to guarantee coverage in all publicity materials. However, That ‘80s Run will accept sponsors until the T-shirt design is finalized on or around April 1.)
Sponsors and vendors must submit all paperwork before Feb. 8 to guarantee coverage in all publicity materials. However, That '80s Run will accept sponsors until the T-shirt design is finalized on or around April 1.
Note: Product/in-kind trade may be accepted in exchange for That '80s Run "To the Max", "Righteous" or "Way Cool" sponsorships. To discuss potential trade options, call Heather McDorman, race director, at 636-922-8277.
That ‘80s Run accepts totally fresh donations for our Runner’s Village – food items such as bagels, produce, beverages and more help refuel our awesome runners. For more information or to donate, contact Kelly Paladin at 636-922-8218.
Vendor/Sponsor Raceday Setup
Our gnarly sponsors and vendors can set up from 4-6 p.m. Friday, April 27, or 6:30-7:15 a.m. on Saturday, April 28, at St. Charles Community College. Bodacious parking is available in the Blue and Yellow Parking Lots, which are accessible through the Southwest Entrance. You must be on campus no later than 7:15 a.m. Saturday morning due to road closures for our radical runners!